Avatar control commands
Sets vertical offset raising or lowering the avatar with roughly a -200 to 200 range.
Avatar Z Offset = ( <value> * [<factor>] ) + [<distance>]
- [<factor>] Optional factor defaults to 0.01
- [<distance>] Optional distance that is generally not required.
Prevent editing objects rezzed in world and attached to the user
- Any active selections will be dropped.
- Edit floater will remain open but switch to the build tab.
- New objects can be placed (from inventory and via build) but the selection instantly drops.
- Terrain can still be edited (terraforming & parcel division).
- Buying objects is not affected.
- [<distance>] Optional parameter that allows a distance to specified, if omitted default is 1.5m
Limit touching to within the specified radius from the users centre. if set more than once, the lowest distance is in effect.
- The user will be unable to touch, move or edit objects beyond the distance.
- Mouse cursor will not change to indicate objects out of range can be interacted with by touch.
- Edit selections will drop as objects go out of range.
If a distance is omitted, prevents the user touching objects more