RLVa is found in many Second Life Third Party Viewers. Please note, some of these viewers listed below are not featured on the official Third Party Viewer Directory others are included for historical purposes only. This list is not intended to make recommendation or indicate suitability or serve as a guide to RLVa implementation standard.
If your viewer is not listed below, please leave a note on our Catznip JIRA.
Viewer 3 Implementations
- Catznip RLVa development / reference viewer.
- BlackDragon (formerly Nirans viewer) by Amethyst.
Legacy Viewer 1 Implementations
Please note, while we will help if needed, we no longer directly maintain RLVa on the viewer 1 codebase.
- Singularity RLVa port updated and maintained by Siana Gearz and Aur'a Færs.
- Phoenix RLVa no longer maintained.
- Imprudence Not recomended. RLVa version is very old. Viewer lacks many newer features. (Historical Listing)
Viewers using Marine Kelley's RLV
- Restrained Love Viewer RLV development / reference viewer.
- Cool VL Viewer by Henri Beauchamp.
- Dolphin by Lance Corrimal. (last updated March 2013)