Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page concerns an error with Catznip R8 that when users update to Windows 8.1
If you get the following message when starting the viewer :
... SetCheckUserInterruptShared could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbgeng.dll
Need to remove the copy of dbgeng.dll that is shipped with Catznip R8.
- Press (Windows Key + R)
- In the run dialog that pops up enter :
- 32 Bit Windows %ProgramFiles%/Catznip Viewer
- 64 Bit Windows %ProgramFiles(x86)%/Catznip Viewer
- Windows Explorer will open.
- Right click on the file dbghelp.dll and pick delete.