Catznip R7 Release Notes
Catznip R7 (2012-10-23)
These issues may be resolved in our beta viewer...
This release has been a while in the making and includes a lot of changes and new features.
Brand new derender that is unique among TPV's with both session and persistent removal of objects, removed entries instantly rerez back in-world without requiring a tp'ing away and back or relog.
- added : basic derender functionality ("Derender" option on the object context and object gear menus).
- -> Derender will prevent the object from rerezzing.
- added : derender list floater (also contains the mute list)
- added : the ability to remove entries from the derender list and have them reappear in-world without requiring a teleport/relog
- added : persistent derender option ("Block Visually" option on the object context menu)
- changed : pop-up the "blocked" floater with the entry highlighted when derendering a new object
Overhauled Mini Map (CTRL+SHIFT+M IN the viewer) can now show the world map image as a backround with parcel lines rendered over the top, special parcel flags are also shown (In addition to objects and such). Zoom menu has been redone with sensible settings.
- added : property line overlay on the minimap
- added : (optionally) colour collision parcels a transparent red
- added : (optionally) show for-sale parcels with a yellow highlight on the mini-map
- -> controlled by 'MiniMapForSaleParcels', defaults to off
- added : "MiniMapObjects" setting to control the rendering of objects on the minimap
- added : (optionally) use world map tile texture for the mini-map region texture
- changed : removed title bar from the mini-map + fixed vertical centering of directions
- changed : mini-map zoom levels for "Close", "Medium" and "Far" options
- changed : moved zoom options into a "Zoom" sub-menu
- added : "View Profile" context menu item for singular and context sub-menu for multiple dots on the mini-map
- added : "Place Profile" menu item to the mini-map context menu
- fixed : the inspector tooltip stays visible for too long and gets in the way
- -> params should now largely be identical to the legacy tooltips
- added : user-configurable color setting for the property lines on the mini-map