Catznip R6 Release Notes
Catznip R6 (2012-02-27)
These issues may be resolved in our beta viewer...
Again, mostly based on Linden sources 3.2.7 this is primarily a bug fix release that adds some refinement and polish. A couple of Catznip specific bugs and healthy dose of Lab ones squished including a couple of long term issues. Where applicable we link to our Catznip JIRA (not all issues reported on our tracker are specific to Catznip, in future we hope to track down and link to any relevant Linden JIRA entries).
- Brand new interface to creating a group notice.
- Incoming group notices improved.
- Smoother experience editing objects in world.
- More responsive friends list.
- A huge stack of windlight presets, all cleaned up, nicely sorted with attribution where possible.
- changed : typing an (unhandled) printable character anywhere in the nearby chat or IM. floater will automatically set *focus to the chat editor.
- fixed : CATZ-10 Typing in the multi-line chat bar freezes the viewer.
- fixed : conversations floater opens when switching from single-line to multi-line while the nearby chat floater is torn off.
- added : “Create Notice” and “View Notices” to the group context menu.
- added : “Create Notice” floater.
- changed : reworked the layout of the group notice toast.
- split “notice sender/group” into two lines with clickable SLurls each.
- number of visible lines from 7 to 10.
- font size of the sent date from normal to small.
- fixed : group icon and name don’t load on a stored group notification after leaving the group.
- fixed : group notice toasts can overlap the bottom toolbar/bottom chiclets.
- fixed : group notices received while online don’t have a received timestamp.
Misc User Interface
- added : Windlight Presets from multiple sources
- fixed : don’t show an avatar or object inspector button if a (context) menu is open.
- fixed : hovering over a name in the friends list won’t show a tooltip with the username
- fixed : CATZ-14 Posting a snapshot to the profile feed fails
- fixed : CATZ-4 Right-clicking a linkset freezes the viewer for a split second
- fixed : CATZ-5 Editing a linkset freezes the viewer for a (few) second(s)
- fixed : CATZ-6 Nearby avatars show the “is below” chevron when above 1020m
- fixed : having the syswell floater open results in higher ‘Find Widgets’ time
- fixed : scrolling through the friends list with the arrow keys spikes ‘Find Widgets’
- fixed : persistent notifications in the syswell aren’t sorted by date.
- changed : clamp the maximum value of texture repeats to 256 (up from 100)