|Catznip Release : R12.0|
These pages are intended for people wanting to assist with Catznip Development, Alpha and Beta testing, and compiling the viewer for Second Life themselves from source. Are you really sure you want to be here?
Alpha means broken. There is no support. INVITE ONLY.
Beta TestingLatest Release).
We really can't stress enough, as far as Catznip is concerned, BETA DOES NOT MEAN BETTER. There will be known issues, half finished features, incomplete UI and lots of weird behaviour. There is no support.
- You MUST use Catznip as your primary viewer.
- You will be a bit OCD with an urge to press every button you find, or repeat the same actions over and over just to find a repo.
- You must have an account on the Catznip JIRA and be able submit reports.
- There is no guarantee that you will be able to use the latest beta viewer.
- Updates are forced and might not work for you at all.
- Expect personal settings to be wiped without warning.
- Crash reports may submit significantly more data. Catznip:Privacy_policy.
To restate. If you just want to see the new Catznip, then our beta team is NOT for you. If you're still interested and feeling brave, head over to our Beta Testers page and dive in!
Compiling / Building the viewer
We do not support self builds of Catznip. We do not support self building at all. We will not help you debug your build environment and we don't promise any instructions provided here will be accurate, complete or even helpful. In short, you're on your own. May the force be with you.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Development"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.